A major in-store partnership for the iconic British high street brand Marks & Spencer’s running in 350 stores. Customers who spent £20 or more on gifts for their Mother for Mother’s Day were rewarded with a 2 for 1 ticket to see ‘The Second Best Marigold Hotel’. It was M&S’s first ever film partnership.
- In-store digital and window promotions
- In-store door stickers and poster boards promoting the partnership
- Press advert- Evening Standard
- Online link-up with competition
- Emails to database & Facebook promotion to win tickets to the World premiere in London.
- M&S has a weekly footfall of c20,000,000 people and coupled with it’s high street presence brought amazing exposure for the film
- The promotion resulted in over 500,000 qualifying purchases with a redemption level of c3%
- An amazing 14,000 people entered the competition to win a holiday
- M&S acquired £35,000 worth of new customer contacts through the promotion
- M&S was given the honour of providing the Champagne for the premiere party and received branding on the party invite and cocktail menu