BFI Gold Spot
The most premium spot in AV, one solus 2 minute advert directly before the film, delivering 320,000 affluent, engaged cinemagoers a year.
London Film Festival
The BFI London Film Festival is the UK’s leading film event & one of the world's greatest film festivals. It premieres the finest new British and international films from across the world to an ever growing UK-wide audience; attracting significant international talent and media interest. The Festival is a rich and compelling combination of prestige, red carpet glitter, entertainment, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, engaged audiences and vibrant exchange. It positions London as the world’s leading creative city.
BFI Flare is the largest LGBT film festival in Europe and the third largest film festival in the UK It started 32 years ago and is one of the UK’s longest running LGBTQ+ cultural and community events. It premieres the finest in global contemporary LGBTQ+ cinema to an increasing UK-wide and international audience. For a couple of glorious weeks each Spring, BFI Southbank bursts with a thrilling diversity of people. Talented filmmakers and our loyal and savvy audiences come together to create something extraordinary and powerful. BFI Flare is like a family and like families we celebrate, challenge, stimulate, alter perceptions and perhaps most importantly truly inspire.
British Film Institute
There are multiple partnership opportunities available, all created bespoke for each brand.
Pearl & Dean work with the BFI to seek the most creative brand partners to share unique opportunities in entertainment & innovation, access, content, visibility & across audiences. We offer unique premium on-screen opportunities as well as partnerships across The London Film Festival, Flare; Europe’s largest celebration of LGBTQ+ cinema and many other prestigious occasions across the year.
Audi Q8 - Big Entrance
- BFI Gold Spot & launch stunt
We collaborated with PHD on a media first for Audi, combining never done before, exclusive, solus advertising with an experiential dimension which became “Make a big entrance”.
The BFI on London’s Southbank was the BBC of cinemas up until this partnership– their four screens did not show any on-screen advertising .As the BFI’s exclusive commercial partner, we proposed that Audi became the first and only brand to appear on-screen immediately before all films in the solus premium Gold Spot position in 2018. The partnership allowed Audi to deliver a series of brand messages and a specific product experiential launch for the SUV Q8 where live performance of the Q8 score music was played by the London Metropolitan Orchestra and the new Q8 product was revealed in the building after the performance.
News / Case Studies
- Mitsubishi became the Headline Partner of Luna Drive-in across their screenings in July. This comprised of:Gold Spot one-screen ad activation at screenings joint...
- This Summer Three Mobile co-sponsored both Luna Drive-in and Luna Outdoor Cinema across August & September. As part of the package Three received:Silver Spot...
- Following on from this year’s hugely successful Summer season of Drive-In Cinema, we are delighted be able to offer a Festive package across a number of our...
- Our Drive-In cinemas opened across the country this weekend (4th July) to huge crowds. Luna Drive-In was even featured on BBC Breakfast! Partnership and on-screen...