Film partnerships are not about cinema; they bring films and brands together in mutually beneficial promotional partnerships.
Primarily involving incorporating film assets within the brands above the line communications they look to leverage existing TV, press, OOH and radio spend but can also exist on-pack, in-store and through social and digital activations.
The benefits for the brand are immense, with the potential to access talent and film assets without paying the huge licensing fees often associated with intellectual property acquisitions. Brands can also benefit from access to tickets to the film premiere and after party, exclusive preview screenings, film merchandise and money can’t buy holidays and experiences.
What’s not to like?
EDF - Hidden Figures
- Film Partnership & bespoke ad/trailer
To Inspire teenage girls to imagine a future in science,
technology, engineering & maths (STEM) to make a difference
Exclusive preview screenings
Extensive digital and social support (FB, Snapchat Twitter)
IN CINEMA CO-BRANDED SPOT
5 Weeks in front of:
- Rogue One
- La La Land
- Manchester By The Sea
- Trainspotting 2
- Lego Batman
- Fifty Shades Darker
News / Case Studies
- Pearl & Dean, the UK’s best-known cinema advertising contractor and its experience agency DIVE today announce a brand new cinema partnership with KP Snacks...
- Sumotherhood stars Adam Deacon and Jazzie Zonzolo feature in this hilarious new takeover of our iconic ident; created by Paramount Pictures and Pearl & Dean...
- Marking the 3rd strongest month since the pandemic, the ‘Barbenheimer’ effect continued to keep admissions on the up across August. It comes as no surprise...
- Thanks to the wildly popular phenomenon that is ‘Barbenheimer’, July admissions shot to an enormous and encouraging 17.6m. This is made more impressive by fleeting...