Film partnerships are not about cinema; they bring films and brands together in mutually beneficial promotional partnerships.
Primarily involving incorporating film assets within the brands above the line communications they look to leverage existing TV, press, OOH and radio spend but can also exist on-pack, in-store and through social and digital activations.
The benefits for the brand are immense, with the potential to access talent and film assets without paying the huge licensing fees often associated with intellectual property acquisitions. Brands can also benefit from access to tickets to the film premiere and after party, exclusive preview screenings, film merchandise and money can’t buy holidays and experiences.
What’s not to like?
EDF - Hidden Figures
- Film Partnership & bespoke ad/trailer
To Inspire teenage girls to imagine a future in science,
technology, engineering & maths (STEM) to make a difference
Exclusive preview screenings
Extensive digital and social support (FB, Snapchat Twitter)
IN CINEMA CO-BRANDED SPOT
5 Weeks in front of:
- Rogue One
- La La Land
- Manchester By The Sea
- Trainspotting 2
- Lego Batman
- Fifty Shades Darker
News / Case Studies
- In early 2022, Pearl & Dean partnered with experience agency DIVE, to create and deliver bespoke experiential campaigns, strategic partnerships, productions,...
- Landing the strongest month of the year, July reached a sizeable milestone despite failing to catch pre-pandemic figures. Thanks mainly to the much-talked-about...
- Welcome to the Admissions Report for June 2022 A milestone month as admissions surpassed pre-pandemic levels for the first time since Bond. Blockbusters Top Gun:...
- Scoring no. 1 strongest month of 2022 so far, May did not disappoint. Thanks in major part to the success of Marvel’s Doctor Strange in The Multiverse of Madness and...