Film partnerships are not about cinema; they bring films and brands together in mutually beneficial promotional partnerships.
Primarily involving incorporating film assets within the brands above the line communications they look to leverage existing TV, press, OOH and radio spend but can also exist on-pack, in-store and through social and digital activations.
The benefits for the brand are immense, with the potential to access talent and film assets without paying the huge licensing fees often associated with intellectual property acquisitions. Brands can also benefit from access to tickets to the film premiere and after party, exclusive preview screenings, film merchandise and money can’t buy holidays and experiences.
What’s not to like?
EDF - Hidden Figures
- Film Partnership & bespoke ad/trailer
To Inspire teenage girls to imagine a future in science,
technology, engineering & maths (STEM) to make a difference
Exclusive preview screenings
Extensive digital and social support (FB, Snapchat Twitter)
IN CINEMA CO-BRANDED SPOT
5 Weeks in front of:
- Rogue One
- La La Land
- Manchester By The Sea
- Trainspotting 2
- Lego Batman
- Fifty Shades Darker
News / Case Studies
- We are proud to announce that we have rekindled our relationship with Curzon by securing a new contract set to start in July 2023. The partnership will see Pearl...
- The longstanding relationship between EVERYMAN cinemas and luxury vehicle brand Jaguar, brokered by Pearl & Dean, continues with a special immersive event and...
- To celebrate the release of Damien Chazelle’s Babylon in UK cinemas, Pearl & Dean Productions and Paramount Pictures have created a special ident –...
- We partnered with Searchlight Pictures to host preview screenings of Empire of Light at selected independent cinemas on New Year’s Day, ahead of its launch in...